View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Regulars

Thanked 1,196 Times in 684 Posts
novicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to allnovicetrader is a name known to all

Quote:
Note, i already said every next trader has its own view, i use this MP concept not for trending trades rather trying to pick the location where market is expected to rotate in some region. Because here it spend time and erode option's time value from even Morning to Evening. You can't imagine how good money you can pick every week with BankNifty's weekly expiring options with help of understanding this single concept.

Careful newbies, dont try to emulate something the pros like Devdas do, its Banknifty, its volatility is higher than Nifty and Options, its a highly leveraged wasting asset, you may be damn right about the market , right to the dot, but you will wonder why you still lost money, I am not frghtening or discouraging anyone, just conveying that anything in the market needs super hard work, nothing is easy as it seems.