indiTraders - Forum for the Active Indian Trader  

Go Back   indiTraders - Forum for the Active Indian Trader > Trading > Beginners Section

Beginners Section For those new to Trading

NordFX
Reply
 
Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2017, 06:57 AM
Trillian's Avatar
Trillian Trillian is offline
indiTraders VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 1,572
Thanked 4,692 Times in 1,107 Posts
Trillian has a reputation beyond repute
Trillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Originally Posted by nTP View Post
hi



looks like a double distribution trend day was developing with lower open from yesterday's value area with a development of overlapping value area which turned out to a normal day so far with a little responsive action from local in upside;we had an range extension on upside more than downside .

Normal day doesn't break IB Low/High. Auction contained within the wide IB. The above day is neutral day where both side IB got upset but no conviction of players to auction price on their side and closed inside IB making a neutral day.

Regards
__________________
traDe the sEtup yoU see, beliEve what the marKet is telling yoU, trust yoUr Gut.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trillian For This Useful Post:
  #42 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2017, 11:23 AM
R.M.'s Avatar
R.M. R.M. is offline
. .
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 649
Thanks: 2,721
Thanked 2,215 Times in 633 Posts
R.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud of
Default

Originally Posted by nTP View Post


normal variation of normal day range extension on downside .

I presume your comments are about 3rd JAN Profile. I suggest that you change indicator settings and apply proper session template. Right now it is confusing to see each day's profile beginning with different letters. I am attaching a chart template for the indicator settings I have used, you could give it a try.
The settings on my chart don't display second profile (volume profile) but the value area calculations for TPO profile are based on volumes. So less number of lines and less confusion for me - I am prone to confusion.

Code:
<NinjaTrader>
  <Version>7.0.1000.31</Version>
  <Layout>
    <ChartData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
      <ActionColorSerialize>n:AntiqueWhite</ActionColorSerialize>
      <AdvancedOptions>false</AdvancedOptions>
      <AlwaysOnTop>false</AlwaysOnTop>
      <AxisColorSerialize>n:Black</AxisColorSerialize>
      <BackColorSerialize>n:White</BackColorSerialize>
      <BarMarginRight>200</BarMarginRight>
      <BarSpaceIntern>16.999999999999822</BarSpaceIntern>
      <BuyColorSerialize>n:Honeydew</BuyColorSerialize>
      <ChartCursor>CrossHair</ChartCursor>
      <ChartObjectSelection>true</ChartObjectSelection>
      <ChartOpenedInMR>false</ChartOpenedInMR>
      <ChartTraderEnabled>false</ChartTraderEnabled>
      <ChartTraderVisible>true</ChartTraderVisible>
      <ConfirmDirectEntry>false</ConfirmDirectEntry>
      <CrossHairBuyColorSerialize>n:Lime</CrossHairBuyColorSerialize>
      <CrossHairLabelColorSerialize>n:LightGray</CrossHairLabelColorSerialize>
      <CrossHairSellColorSerialize>n:Red</CrossHairSellColorSerialize>
      <DirectChartEntry>false</DirectChartEntry>
      <EntryPricePenSerializable>
        <Color>n:BurlyWood</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </EntryPricePenSerializable>
      <EquidistantBars>true</EquidistantBars>
      <FontSerializable>
        <FontFamily>Arial</FontFamily>
        <Size>8</Size>
        <Style>Regular</Style>
      </FontSerializable>
      <GlobalCrossHairScrolling>true</GlobalCrossHairScrolling>
      <HighlightColorSerialize>n:PaleGoldenrod</HighlightColorSerialize>
      <HorizontalGridLines>true</HorizontalGridLines>
      <HorizontalGridLinesPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:ControlLight</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>1</Width>
      </HorizontalGridLinesPenSerializable>
      <LabelFormatDay>dd-MMM-yy</LabelFormatDay>
      <LabelFormatMinute>HH:mm</LabelFormatMinute>
      <LabelFormatMonth>MM</LabelFormatMonth>
      <LabelFormatSecond>HH:mm:ss</LabelFormatSecond>
      <LabelFormatTick>HH:mm</LabelFormatTick>
      <LabelFormatYear>MM/yyyy</LabelFormatYear>
      <LimitOrderPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Cyan</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </LimitOrderPenSerializable>
      <OpenedRealtime>false</OpenedRealtime>
      <OrderEntryMode>0</OrderEntryMode>
      <OrderPercent>25</OrderPercent>
      <OrderPositionAutoScale>true</OrderPositionAutoScale>
      <ParameterType>Ticks</ParameterType>
      <PerformanceUnit>Points</PerformanceUnit>
      <PriceMarkerInactiveSerialize>n:ControlDark</PriceMarkerInactiveSerialize>
      <ProfitTargetPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Lime</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </ProfitTargetPenSerializable>
      <RefreshSeconds>1</RefreshSeconds>
      <ScaleQuantity>0</ScaleQuantity>
      <SellColorSerialize>n:LavenderBlush</SellColorSerialize>
      <ShowRealizedProfitLoss>false</ShowRealizedProfitLoss>
      <ShowScrollBar>true</ShowScrollBar>
      <SimulatedOrderVolumeTrigger>0</SimulatedOrderVolumeTrigger>
      <SimulationBackColorSerialize>n:SlateGray</SimulationBackColorSerialize>
      <SnapModeBar>true</SnapModeBar>
      <SnapModePrice>false</SnapModePrice>
      <SplitterPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Black</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>1</Width>
      </SplitterPenSerializable>
      <StayInDrawMode>false</StayInDrawMode>
      <StopLimitOffset>Off</StopLimitOffset>
      <StopLimitOrderPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Violet</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </StopLimitOrderPenSerializable>
      <StopLossPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Red</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </StopLossPenSerializable>
      <StopMarketDefault>false</StopMarketDefault>
      <StopMarketOrderPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Pink</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </StopMarketOrderPenSerializable>
      <AtmStrategySelectionMode>SelectActiveAtmStrategyOnOrderSubmission</AtmStrategySelectionMode>
      <ToolBarEnabled>true</ToolBarEnabled>
      <UseStopMarket>false</UseStopMarket>
      <VerticalGridLines>true</VerticalGridLines>
      <VerticalGridLinesPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:ControlLight</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>1</Width>
      </VerticalGridLinesPenSerializable>
    </ChartData>
  </Layout>
  <Indicators>
    <Indicator0>
      <ClassName>NinjaTrader.Indicator.TPOChart3</ClassName>
      <Input>
        <PriceType>Close</PriceType>
      </Input>
      <BarsSeriesIdx>0</BarsSeriesIdx>
      <Indicator>
        <TPOChart3 xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
          <AllowRemovalOfDrawObjects>false</AllowRemovalOfDrawObjects>
          <AutoScale>true</AutoScale>
          <BarsPeriods>
            <Period>
              <BasePeriodType>Minute</BasePeriodType>
              <BasePeriodValue>1</BasePeriodValue>
              <Id>Minute</Id>
              <MarketDataType>Last</MarketDataType>
              <PointAndFigurePriceType>Close</PointAndFigurePriceType>
              <ReversalType>Tick</ReversalType>
              <Value>30</Value>
              <Value2>1</Value2>
            </Period>
            <Period>
              <BasePeriodType>Minute</BasePeriodType>
              <BasePeriodValue>1</BasePeriodValue>
              <Id>Tick</Id>
              <MarketDataType>Last</MarketDataType>
              <PointAndFigurePriceType>Close</PointAndFigurePriceType>
              <ReversalType>Tick</ReversalType>
              <Value>1</Value>
              <Value2>1</Value2>
            </Period>
          </BarsPeriods>
          <CalculateOnBarClose>false</CalculateOnBarClose>
          <DisableScaleBuffer>false</DisableScaleBuffer>
          <Displacement>0</Displacement>
          <DisplayInDataBox>false</DisplayInDataBox>
          <DrawOnPricePanel>true</DrawOnPricePanel>
          <Enabled>true</Enabled>
          <ForceMaximumBarsLookBack256>false</ForceMaximumBarsLookBack256>
          <HorizontalGridLines>true</HorizontalGridLines>
          <InstrumentsSerializable>NIFTY17JANFUT Default|NIFTY17JANFUT Default</InstrumentsSerializable>
          <Lines />
          <LinesConfigurable>true</LinesConfigurable>
          <MaximumBarsLookBack>TwoHundredFiftySix</MaximumBarsLookBack>
          <Name />
          <Overlay>true</Overlay>
          <PaintPriceMarkers>true</PaintPriceMarkers>
          <Panel>-2</Panel>
          <PanelUI>-1</PanelUI>
          <Plots>
            <Plot>
              <Max>1.7976931348623157E+308</Max>
              <Min>-1.7976931348623157E+308</Min>
              <Name>bars</Name>
              <PenSerializable>
                <Color>n:Black</Color>
                <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
                <Width>1</Width>
              </PenSerializable>
              <PlotStyle>Line</PlotStyle>
            </Plot>
          </Plots>
          <PlotsConfigurable>false</PlotsConfigurable>
          <ScaleJustification>Right</ScaleJustification>
          <SelectedSeries>0</SelectedSeries>
          <SessionBreakLines>true</SessionBreakLines>
          <VerticalGridLines>true</VerticalGridLines>
          <ZOrder>30002</ZOrder>
          <showBars>true</showBars>
          <showTPO>true</showTPO>
          <showVolumeHistogram>Show</showVolumeHistogram>
          <currentProfileDisplayMode>Normal</currentProfileDisplayMode>
          <plotVALines>AcrossSession</plotVALines>
          <drawSinglePrint>true</drawSinglePrint>
          <drawVirginLines>true</drawVirginLines>
          <PricesPerRow>200</PricesPerRow>
          <VolumeHistogramWidth>3</VolumeHistogramWidth>
          <showTPOOpenPrice>Triangle</showTPOOpenPrice>
          <useRTH>false</useRTH>
          <rthStartTime>08:30:00</rthStartTime>
          <rthEndTime>15:15:00</rthEndTime>
          <sessionType>Day</sessionType>
          <sessionValue>1</sessionValue>
          <sesssionStartDate>20151214</sesssionStartDate>
          <TPOSize>30</TPOSize>
          <initialBalanceLength>2</initialBalanceLength>
          <openRangeLenght>2</openRangeLenght>
          <saveCustomeSessions />
          <volumeBasedValueArea>Volume</volumeBasedValueArea>
          <valueAreaSize>68</valueAreaSize>
          <VABracketColorSerialize>x:ffff80ff</VABracketColorSerialize>
          <POCLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Blue</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </POCLinesSerialize>
          <VAHLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:DarkViolet</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </VAHLinesSerialize>
          <VALLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:DarkViolet</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </VALLinesSerialize>
          <VPOCLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Blue</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dash</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </VPOCLinesSerialize>
          <VVAHLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:DarkViolet</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dash</DashStyle>
            <Width>1</Width>
          </VVAHLinesSerialize>
          <VVALLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:DarkViolet</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dash</DashStyle>
            <Width>1</Width>
          </VVALLinesSerialize>
          <plot2ndValueArea>false</plot2ndValueArea>
          <volume_volumeBasedValueArea>Volume</volume_volumeBasedValueArea>
          <volume_POCLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Gold</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </volume_POCLinesSerialize>
          <volume_VAHLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Gold</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </volume_VAHLinesSerialize>
          <volume_VALLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Gold</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </volume_VALLinesSerialize>
          <TextSerialize>n:Black</TextSerialize>
          <SpecialTextSerialize>n:Red</SpecialTextSerialize>
          <volumeHistogramColorMode>InsideOutsideVA</volumeHistogramColorMode>
          <VolumeBarsColor1Serialize>x:80aeaeff</VolumeBarsColor1Serialize>
          <VolumeBarsColor2Serialize>x:80ff8080</VolumeBarsColor2Serialize>
          <PLettersColorSchema>ValueArea</PLettersColorSchema>
          <tpoChatFontBold>false</tpoChatFontBold>
          <SPLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Fuchsia</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dash</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </SPLinesSerialize>
          <topOpenPriceColorSerialize>n:Blue</topOpenPriceColorSerialize>
          <coloredBars>IB</coloredBars>
          <coloredBarsWidth>4</coloredBarsWidth>
          <IBColors>
            <IBColorSerialize>n:Red</IBColorSerialize>
            <IB150Serialize>n:Transparent</IB150Serialize>
            <IB200Serialize>n:Transparent</IB200Serialize>
            <IB300Serialize>n:Transparent</IB300Serialize>
            <OpenRangeSerialize>n:Red</OpenRangeSerialize>
          </IBColors>
          <VAColors>
            <VARangeSerialize>n:DarkViolet</VARangeSerialize>
            <HighRangeSerialize>n:DimGray</HighRangeSerialize>
            <LowRangeSerialize>n:DimGray</LowRangeSerialize>
            <POCRangeSerialize>n:Blue</POCRangeSerialize>
          </VAColors>
          <databox_show>true</databox_show>
          <databox_TextFontSerialize>
            <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
            <Size>9.75</Size>
            <Style>Bold</Style>
          </databox_TextFontSerialize>
          <databox_textColorSerialize>n:Red</databox_textColorSerialize>
          <databox_backColorSerialize>n:Transparent</databox_backColorSerialize>
          <enableContexMenu>true</enableContexMenu>
          <TPOChars>DEFGHIJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABC</TPOChars>
          <mpDataType>Tick</mpDataType>
        </TPOChart3>
      </Indicator>
    </Indicator0>
  </Indicators>
  <Panels>
    <Panel0>
      <HeightRatio>1</HeightRatio>
      <Index>0</Index>
      <Maximized>False</Maximized>
      <AutoScaleDateRangeTypeRight>ScreenDateRange</AutoScaleDateRangeTypeRight>
      <AutoScaleMarginLowerRight>3</AutoScaleMarginLowerRight>
      <AutoScaleMarginTypeRight>Percent</AutoScaleMarginTypeRight>
      <AutoScaleMarginUpperRight>3</AutoScaleMarginUpperRight>
      <YAxisRangeTypeRight>Automatic</YAxisRangeTypeRight>
      <FixedPanelMaxRight>8239.08692</FixedPanelMaxRight>
      <FixedPanelMinRight>8037.51308</FixedPanelMinRight>
      <YAxisScalingTypeRight>Linear</YAxisScalingTypeRight>
      <HorizontalGridLinesIntervalRight>0</HorizontalGridLinesIntervalRight>
      <HorizontalGridLinesIntervalTypeRight>Points</HorizontalGridLinesIntervalTypeRight>
      <AutoScaleDateRangeTypeLeft>ScreenDateRange</AutoScaleDateRangeTypeLeft>
      <AutoScaleMarginLowerLeft>3</AutoScaleMarginLowerLeft>
      <AutoScaleMarginTypeLeft>Percent</AutoScaleMarginTypeLeft>
      <AutoScaleMarginUpperLeft>3</AutoScaleMarginUpperLeft>
      <YAxisRangeTypeLeft>Automatic</YAxisRangeTypeLeft>
      <FixedPanelMaxLeft>0.0103</FixedPanelMaxLeft>
      <FixedPanelMinLeft>-0.0003</FixedPanelMinLeft>
      <YAxisScalingTypeLeft>Linear</YAxisScalingTypeLeft>
      <HorizontalGridLinesIntervalLeft>0</HorizontalGridLinesIntervalLeft>
      <HorizontalGridLinesIntervalTypeLeft>Points</HorizontalGridLinesIntervalTypeLeft>
      <AutoScaleDateRangeTypeOver>ScreenDateRange</AutoScaleDateRangeTypeOver>
      <AutoScaleMarginLowerOver>3</AutoScaleMarginLowerOver>
      <AutoScaleMarginTypeOver>Percent</AutoScaleMarginTypeOver>
      <AutoScaleMarginUpperOver>3</AutoScaleMarginUpperOver>
      <YAxisRangeTypeOver>Automatic</YAxisRangeTypeOver>
      <FixedPanelMaxOver>0.0103</FixedPanelMaxOver>
      <FixedPanelMinOver>-0.0003</FixedPanelMinOver>
      <YAxisScalingTypeOver>Linear</YAxisScalingTypeOver>
    </Panel0>
  </Panels>
  <Bars>
    <Bars0>
      <Bars>
        <BarsData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
          <AutoScale>true</AutoScale>
          <ChartStyleSerialize>&lt;ChartStyle&gt;&lt;BarWidth&gt;0.459459459459456&lt;/BarWidth&gt;&lt;ChartStyleType&gt;OHLC&lt;/ChartStyleType&gt;&lt;DownColor&gt;n:Red&lt;/DownColor&gt;&lt;Pen&gt;&amp;lt;Pen&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Color&amp;gt;n:Black&amp;lt;/Color&amp;gt;&amp;lt;DashStyle&amp;gt;Solid&amp;lt;/DashStyle&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Width&amp;gt;1&amp;lt;/Width&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/Pen&amp;gt;&lt;/Pen&gt;&lt;Pen2&gt;&amp;lt;Pen&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Color&amp;gt;n:Black&amp;lt;/Color&amp;gt;&amp;lt;DashStyle&amp;gt;Solid&amp;lt;/DashStyle&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Width&amp;gt;1&amp;lt;/Width&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/Pen&amp;gt;&lt;/Pen2&gt;&lt;UpColor&gt;n:Green&lt;/UpColor&gt;&lt;/ChartStyle&gt;</ChartStyleSerialize>
          <DisplayInDataBox>true</DisplayInDataBox>
          <LongExecutionColorSerialize>n:Blue</LongExecutionColorSerialize>
          <PaintPriceMarker>true</PaintPriceMarker>
          <Panel>0</Panel>
          <PanelUI>1</PanelUI>
          <PlotExecutions>TextAndMarker</PlotExecutions>
          <PlotSessionBreaks>true</PlotSessionBreaks>
          <PositionPenLooserSerializable>
            <Color>n:Crimson</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dot</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </PositionPenLooserSerializable>
          <PositionPenWinnerSerializable>
            <Color>n:DarkGreen</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dot</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </PositionPenWinnerSerializable>
          <PriceMarkerColorSerialize>n:Black</PriceMarkerColorSerialize>
          <ScaleJustification>Right</ScaleJustification>
          <SessionBreakPenSerializable>
            <Color>n:Silver</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>1</Width>
          </SessionBreakPenSerializable>
          <SessionData>&lt;Use instrument settings&gt;</SessionData>
          <ShortExecutionColorSerialize>n:Magenta</ShortExecutionColorSerialize>
          <ShowGlobalDrawObjects>true</ShowGlobalDrawObjects>
        </BarsData>
      </Bars>
    </Bars0>
  </Bars>
</NinjaTrader>
3rd JAN Nifty Future is a Normal Variation day. The thick red bar on left of Profile is the IB. Range extension is above IB.
2nd JAN was a Neutral day with attempts of range extension on both sides of IB and close at centre.(Neutral centre)
30th DEC behaved like a trend day initially but the growth got stunted, ended up as some kind of hybrid Normal Variation day with a big buying tail.



regards.
rm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to R.M. For This Useful Post:
  #43 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2017, 11:39 AM
nTP's Avatar
nTP nTP is offline
Flash Crash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: kolkata
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 7,970
Thanked 2,400 Times in 1,424 Posts
nTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud of
Default

Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
I presume your comments are about 3rd JAN Profile. I suggest that you change indicator settings and apply proper session template. Right now it is confusing to see each day's profile beginning with different letters. I am attaching a chart template for the indicator settings I have used, you could give it a try.
The settings on my chart don't display second profile (volume profile) but the value area calculations for TPO profile are based on volumes. So less number of lines and less confusion for me - I am prone to confusion.

Code:
<NinjaTrader>
  <Version>7.0.1000.31</Version>
  <Layout>
    <ChartData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
      <ActionColorSerialize>n:AntiqueWhite</ActionColorSerialize>
      <AdvancedOptions>false</AdvancedOptions>
      <AlwaysOnTop>false</AlwaysOnTop>
      <AxisColorSerialize>n:Black</AxisColorSerialize>
      <BackColorSerialize>n:White</BackColorSerialize>
      <BarMarginRight>200</BarMarginRight>
      <BarSpaceIntern>16.999999999999822</BarSpaceIntern>
      <BuyColorSerialize>n:Honeydew</BuyColorSerialize>
      <ChartCursor>CrossHair</ChartCursor>
      <ChartObjectSelection>true</ChartObjectSelection>
      <ChartOpenedInMR>false</ChartOpenedInMR>
      <ChartTraderEnabled>false</ChartTraderEnabled>
      <ChartTraderVisible>true</ChartTraderVisible>
      <ConfirmDirectEntry>false</ConfirmDirectEntry>
      <CrossHairBuyColorSerialize>n:Lime</CrossHairBuyColorSerialize>
      <CrossHairLabelColorSerialize>n:LightGray</CrossHairLabelColorSerialize>
      <CrossHairSellColorSerialize>n:Red</CrossHairSellColorSerialize>
      <DirectChartEntry>false</DirectChartEntry>
      <EntryPricePenSerializable>
        <Color>n:BurlyWood</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </EntryPricePenSerializable>
      <EquidistantBars>true</EquidistantBars>
      <FontSerializable>
        <FontFamily>Arial</FontFamily>
        <Size>8</Size>
        <Style>Regular</Style>
      </FontSerializable>
      <GlobalCrossHairScrolling>true</GlobalCrossHairScrolling>
      <HighlightColorSerialize>n:PaleGoldenrod</HighlightColorSerialize>
      <HorizontalGridLines>true</HorizontalGridLines>
      <HorizontalGridLinesPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:ControlLight</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>1</Width>
      </HorizontalGridLinesPenSerializable>
      <LabelFormatDay>dd-MMM-yy</LabelFormatDay>
      <LabelFormatMinute>HH:mm</LabelFormatMinute>
      <LabelFormatMonth>MM</LabelFormatMonth>
      <LabelFormatSecond>HH:mm:ss</LabelFormatSecond>
      <LabelFormatTick>HH:mm</LabelFormatTick>
      <LabelFormatYear>MM/yyyy</LabelFormatYear>
      <LimitOrderPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Cyan</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </LimitOrderPenSerializable>
      <OpenedRealtime>false</OpenedRealtime>
      <OrderEntryMode>0</OrderEntryMode>
      <OrderPercent>25</OrderPercent>
      <OrderPositionAutoScale>true</OrderPositionAutoScale>
      <ParameterType>Ticks</ParameterType>
      <PerformanceUnit>Points</PerformanceUnit>
      <PriceMarkerInactiveSerialize>n:ControlDark</PriceMarkerInactiveSerialize>
      <ProfitTargetPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Lime</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </ProfitTargetPenSerializable>
      <RefreshSeconds>1</RefreshSeconds>
      <ScaleQuantity>0</ScaleQuantity>
      <SellColorSerialize>n:LavenderBlush</SellColorSerialize>
      <ShowRealizedProfitLoss>false</ShowRealizedProfitLoss>
      <ShowScrollBar>true</ShowScrollBar>
      <SimulatedOrderVolumeTrigger>0</SimulatedOrderVolumeTrigger>
      <SimulationBackColorSerialize>n:SlateGray</SimulationBackColorSerialize>
      <SnapModeBar>true</SnapModeBar>
      <SnapModePrice>false</SnapModePrice>
      <SplitterPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Black</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>1</Width>
      </SplitterPenSerializable>
      <StayInDrawMode>false</StayInDrawMode>
      <StopLimitOffset>Off</StopLimitOffset>
      <StopLimitOrderPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Violet</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </StopLimitOrderPenSerializable>
      <StopLossPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Red</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </StopLossPenSerializable>
      <StopMarketDefault>false</StopMarketDefault>
      <StopMarketOrderPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:Pink</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>2</Width>
      </StopMarketOrderPenSerializable>
      <AtmStrategySelectionMode>SelectActiveAtmStrategyOnOrderSubmission</AtmStrategySelectionMode>
      <ToolBarEnabled>true</ToolBarEnabled>
      <UseStopMarket>false</UseStopMarket>
      <VerticalGridLines>true</VerticalGridLines>
      <VerticalGridLinesPenSerializable>
        <Color>n:ControlLight</Color>
        <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
        <Width>1</Width>
      </VerticalGridLinesPenSerializable>
    </ChartData>
  </Layout>
  <Indicators>
    <Indicator0>
      <ClassName>NinjaTrader.Indicator.TPOChart3</ClassName>
      <Input>
        <PriceType>Close</PriceType>
      </Input>
      <BarsSeriesIdx>0</BarsSeriesIdx>
      <Indicator>
        <TPOChart3 xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
          <AllowRemovalOfDrawObjects>false</AllowRemovalOfDrawObjects>
          <AutoScale>true</AutoScale>
          <BarsPeriods>
            <Period>
              <BasePeriodType>Minute</BasePeriodType>
              <BasePeriodValue>1</BasePeriodValue>
              <Id>Minute</Id>
              <MarketDataType>Last</MarketDataType>
              <PointAndFigurePriceType>Close</PointAndFigurePriceType>
              <ReversalType>Tick</ReversalType>
              <Value>30</Value>
              <Value2>1</Value2>
            </Period>
            <Period>
              <BasePeriodType>Minute</BasePeriodType>
              <BasePeriodValue>1</BasePeriodValue>
              <Id>Tick</Id>
              <MarketDataType>Last</MarketDataType>
              <PointAndFigurePriceType>Close</PointAndFigurePriceType>
              <ReversalType>Tick</ReversalType>
              <Value>1</Value>
              <Value2>1</Value2>
            </Period>
          </BarsPeriods>
          <CalculateOnBarClose>false</CalculateOnBarClose>
          <DisableScaleBuffer>false</DisableScaleBuffer>
          <Displacement>0</Displacement>
          <DisplayInDataBox>false</DisplayInDataBox>
          <DrawOnPricePanel>true</DrawOnPricePanel>
          <Enabled>true</Enabled>
          <ForceMaximumBarsLookBack256>false</ForceMaximumBarsLookBack256>
          <HorizontalGridLines>true</HorizontalGridLines>
          <InstrumentsSerializable>NIFTY17JANFUT Default|NIFTY17JANFUT Default</InstrumentsSerializable>
          <Lines />
          <LinesConfigurable>true</LinesConfigurable>
          <MaximumBarsLookBack>TwoHundredFiftySix</MaximumBarsLookBack>
          <Name />
          <Overlay>true</Overlay>
          <PaintPriceMarkers>true</PaintPriceMarkers>
          <Panel>-2</Panel>
          <PanelUI>-1</PanelUI>
          <Plots>
            <Plot>
              <Max>1.7976931348623157E+308</Max>
              <Min>-1.7976931348623157E+308</Min>
              <Name>bars</Name>
              <PenSerializable>
                <Color>n:Black</Color>
                <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
                <Width>1</Width>
              </PenSerializable>
              <PlotStyle>Line</PlotStyle>
            </Plot>
          </Plots>
          <PlotsConfigurable>false</PlotsConfigurable>
          <ScaleJustification>Right</ScaleJustification>
          <SelectedSeries>0</SelectedSeries>
          <SessionBreakLines>true</SessionBreakLines>
          <VerticalGridLines>true</VerticalGridLines>
          <ZOrder>30002</ZOrder>
          <showBars>true</showBars>
          <showTPO>true</showTPO>
          <showVolumeHistogram>Show</showVolumeHistogram>
          <currentProfileDisplayMode>Normal</currentProfileDisplayMode>
          <plotVALines>AcrossSession</plotVALines>
          <drawSinglePrint>true</drawSinglePrint>
          <drawVirginLines>true</drawVirginLines>
          <PricesPerRow>200</PricesPerRow>
          <VolumeHistogramWidth>3</VolumeHistogramWidth>
          <showTPOOpenPrice>Triangle</showTPOOpenPrice>
          <useRTH>false</useRTH>
          <rthStartTime>08:30:00</rthStartTime>
          <rthEndTime>15:15:00</rthEndTime>
          <sessionType>Day</sessionType>
          <sessionValue>1</sessionValue>
          <sesssionStartDate>20151214</sesssionStartDate>
          <TPOSize>30</TPOSize>
          <initialBalanceLength>2</initialBalanceLength>
          <openRangeLenght>2</openRangeLenght>
          <saveCustomeSessions />
          <volumeBasedValueArea>Volume</volumeBasedValueArea>
          <valueAreaSize>68</valueAreaSize>
          <VABracketColorSerialize>x:ffff80ff</VABracketColorSerialize>
          <POCLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Blue</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </POCLinesSerialize>
          <VAHLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:DarkViolet</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </VAHLinesSerialize>
          <VALLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:DarkViolet</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </VALLinesSerialize>
          <VPOCLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Blue</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dash</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </VPOCLinesSerialize>
          <VVAHLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:DarkViolet</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dash</DashStyle>
            <Width>1</Width>
          </VVAHLinesSerialize>
          <VVALLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:DarkViolet</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dash</DashStyle>
            <Width>1</Width>
          </VVALLinesSerialize>
          <plot2ndValueArea>false</plot2ndValueArea>
          <volume_volumeBasedValueArea>Volume</volume_volumeBasedValueArea>
          <volume_POCLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Gold</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </volume_POCLinesSerialize>
          <volume_VAHLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Gold</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </volume_VAHLinesSerialize>
          <volume_VALLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Gold</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </volume_VALLinesSerialize>
          <TextSerialize>n:Black</TextSerialize>
          <SpecialTextSerialize>n:Red</SpecialTextSerialize>
          <volumeHistogramColorMode>InsideOutsideVA</volumeHistogramColorMode>
          <VolumeBarsColor1Serialize>x:80aeaeff</VolumeBarsColor1Serialize>
          <VolumeBarsColor2Serialize>x:80ff8080</VolumeBarsColor2Serialize>
          <PLettersColorSchema>ValueArea</PLettersColorSchema>
          <tpoChatFontBold>false</tpoChatFontBold>
          <SPLinesSerialize>
            <Color>n:Fuchsia</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dash</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </SPLinesSerialize>
          <topOpenPriceColorSerialize>n:Blue</topOpenPriceColorSerialize>
          <coloredBars>IB</coloredBars>
          <coloredBarsWidth>4</coloredBarsWidth>
          <IBColors>
            <IBColorSerialize>n:Red</IBColorSerialize>
            <IB150Serialize>n:Transparent</IB150Serialize>
            <IB200Serialize>n:Transparent</IB200Serialize>
            <IB300Serialize>n:Transparent</IB300Serialize>
            <OpenRangeSerialize>n:Red</OpenRangeSerialize>
          </IBColors>
          <VAColors>
            <VARangeSerialize>n:DarkViolet</VARangeSerialize>
            <HighRangeSerialize>n:DimGray</HighRangeSerialize>
            <LowRangeSerialize>n:DimGray</LowRangeSerialize>
            <POCRangeSerialize>n:Blue</POCRangeSerialize>
          </VAColors>
          <databox_show>true</databox_show>
          <databox_TextFontSerialize>
            <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
            <Size>9.75</Size>
            <Style>Bold</Style>
          </databox_TextFontSerialize>
          <databox_textColorSerialize>n:Red</databox_textColorSerialize>
          <databox_backColorSerialize>n:Transparent</databox_backColorSerialize>
          <enableContexMenu>true</enableContexMenu>
          <TPOChars>DEFGHIJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABC</TPOChars>
          <mpDataType>Tick</mpDataType>
        </TPOChart3>
      </Indicator>
    </Indicator0>
  </Indicators>
  <Panels>
    <Panel0>
      <HeightRatio>1</HeightRatio>
      <Index>0</Index>
      <Maximized>False</Maximized>
      <AutoScaleDateRangeTypeRight>ScreenDateRange</AutoScaleDateRangeTypeRight>
      <AutoScaleMarginLowerRight>3</AutoScaleMarginLowerRight>
      <AutoScaleMarginTypeRight>Percent</AutoScaleMarginTypeRight>
      <AutoScaleMarginUpperRight>3</AutoScaleMarginUpperRight>
      <YAxisRangeTypeRight>Automatic</YAxisRangeTypeRight>
      <FixedPanelMaxRight>8239.08692</FixedPanelMaxRight>
      <FixedPanelMinRight>8037.51308</FixedPanelMinRight>
      <YAxisScalingTypeRight>Linear</YAxisScalingTypeRight>
      <HorizontalGridLinesIntervalRight>0</HorizontalGridLinesIntervalRight>
      <HorizontalGridLinesIntervalTypeRight>Points</HorizontalGridLinesIntervalTypeRight>
      <AutoScaleDateRangeTypeLeft>ScreenDateRange</AutoScaleDateRangeTypeLeft>
      <AutoScaleMarginLowerLeft>3</AutoScaleMarginLowerLeft>
      <AutoScaleMarginTypeLeft>Percent</AutoScaleMarginTypeLeft>
      <AutoScaleMarginUpperLeft>3</AutoScaleMarginUpperLeft>
      <YAxisRangeTypeLeft>Automatic</YAxisRangeTypeLeft>
      <FixedPanelMaxLeft>0.0103</FixedPanelMaxLeft>
      <FixedPanelMinLeft>-0.0003</FixedPanelMinLeft>
      <YAxisScalingTypeLeft>Linear</YAxisScalingTypeLeft>
      <HorizontalGridLinesIntervalLeft>0</HorizontalGridLinesIntervalLeft>
      <HorizontalGridLinesIntervalTypeLeft>Points</HorizontalGridLinesIntervalTypeLeft>
      <AutoScaleDateRangeTypeOver>ScreenDateRange</AutoScaleDateRangeTypeOver>
      <AutoScaleMarginLowerOver>3</AutoScaleMarginLowerOver>
      <AutoScaleMarginTypeOver>Percent</AutoScaleMarginTypeOver>
      <AutoScaleMarginUpperOver>3</AutoScaleMarginUpperOver>
      <YAxisRangeTypeOver>Automatic</YAxisRangeTypeOver>
      <FixedPanelMaxOver>0.0103</FixedPanelMaxOver>
      <FixedPanelMinOver>-0.0003</FixedPanelMinOver>
      <YAxisScalingTypeOver>Linear</YAxisScalingTypeOver>
    </Panel0>
  </Panels>
  <Bars>
    <Bars0>
      <Bars>
        <BarsData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
          <AutoScale>true</AutoScale>
          <ChartStyleSerialize>&lt;ChartStyle&gt;&lt;BarWidth&gt;0.459459459459456&lt;/BarWidth&gt;&lt;ChartStyleType&gt;OHLC&lt;/ChartStyleType&gt;&lt;DownColor&gt;n:Red&lt;/DownColor&gt;&lt;Pen&gt;&amp;lt;Pen&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Color&amp;gt;n:Black&amp;lt;/Color&amp;gt;&amp;lt;DashStyle&amp;gt;Solid&amp;lt;/DashStyle&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Width&amp;gt;1&amp;lt;/Width&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/Pen&amp;gt;&lt;/Pen&gt;&lt;Pen2&gt;&amp;lt;Pen&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Color&amp;gt;n:Black&amp;lt;/Color&amp;gt;&amp;lt;DashStyle&amp;gt;Solid&amp;lt;/DashStyle&amp;gt;&amp;lt;Width&amp;gt;1&amp;lt;/Width&amp;gt;&amp;lt;/Pen&amp;gt;&lt;/Pen2&gt;&lt;UpColor&gt;n:Green&lt;/UpColor&gt;&lt;/ChartStyle&gt;</ChartStyleSerialize>
          <DisplayInDataBox>true</DisplayInDataBox>
          <LongExecutionColorSerialize>n:Blue</LongExecutionColorSerialize>
          <PaintPriceMarker>true</PaintPriceMarker>
          <Panel>0</Panel>
          <PanelUI>1</PanelUI>
          <PlotExecutions>TextAndMarker</PlotExecutions>
          <PlotSessionBreaks>true</PlotSessionBreaks>
          <PositionPenLooserSerializable>
            <Color>n:Crimson</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dot</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </PositionPenLooserSerializable>
          <PositionPenWinnerSerializable>
            <Color>n:DarkGreen</Color>
            <DashStyle>Dot</DashStyle>
            <Width>2</Width>
          </PositionPenWinnerSerializable>
          <PriceMarkerColorSerialize>n:Black</PriceMarkerColorSerialize>
          <ScaleJustification>Right</ScaleJustification>
          <SessionBreakPenSerializable>
            <Color>n:Silver</Color>
            <DashStyle>Solid</DashStyle>
            <Width>1</Width>
          </SessionBreakPenSerializable>
          <SessionData>&lt;Use instrument settings&gt;</SessionData>
          <ShortExecutionColorSerialize>n:Magenta</ShortExecutionColorSerialize>
          <ShowGlobalDrawObjects>true</ShowGlobalDrawObjects>
        </BarsData>
      </Bars>
    </Bars0>
  </Bars>
</NinjaTrader>
3rd JAN Nifty Future is a Normal Variation day. The thick red bar on left of Profile is the IB. Range extension is above IB.
2nd JAN was a Neutral day with attempts of range extension on both sides of IB and close at centre.(Neutral centre)
30th DEC behaved like a trend day initially but the growth got stunted, ended up as some kind of hybrid Normal Variation day with a big buying tail.



regards.
rm


hi

its a great work.please upload the template file from your template folder.:
__________________
thx
nTuple

Disclaimer: I am not a Research Analyst and not registered with any regulating authority. All posts are for educational purpose only.

Consider us a dumb -dumble guy in this analysis, any type of real time example will be quick-learn approach.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nTP For This Useful Post:
  #44 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2017, 11:46 AM
R.M.'s Avatar
R.M. R.M. is offline
. .
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 649
Thanks: 2,721
Thanked 2,215 Times in 633 Posts
R.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud of
Default

Originally Posted by nTP View Post
hi

its a great work.please upload the template file from your template folder.:

Just copy the code and save as .xml in your chart template folder. I tried to attach it here but it was declined.

regards.
rm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to R.M. For This Useful Post:
  #45 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2017, 12:19 PM
nTP's Avatar
nTP nTP is offline
Flash Crash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: kolkata
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 7,970
Thanked 2,400 Times in 1,424 Posts
nTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud of
Default

Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Just copy the code and save as .xml in your chart template folder. I tried to attach it here but it was declined.

regards.
rm

it did not worked in my end as u may be using version 3 and i am using version 4. and ur profile chart is not starting from AB period either
__________________
thx
nTuple

Disclaimer: I am not a Research Analyst and not registered with any regulating authority. All posts are for educational purpose only.

Consider us a dumb -dumble guy in this analysis, any type of real time example will be quick-learn approach.

Last edited by nTP; 04-01-2017 at 12:36 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nTP For This Useful Post:
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2017, 12:26 PM
nTP's Avatar
nTP nTP is offline
Flash Crash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: kolkata
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 7,970
Thanked 2,400 Times in 1,424 Posts
nTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud of
Default

Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
Normal day doesn't break IB Low/High. Auction contained within the wide IB. The above day is neutral day where both side IB got upset but no conviction of players to auction price on their side and closed inside IB making a neutral day.

Regards

hi

non-trend day does not break high/low of IB.
if u used IB as it is a range which is set by A and B period ie first 60 mins range.

but it is upset on higher side not in the downside.

how yesterday's profile would be a neutral day? it could be nvn day or nday.



i would expect a downside day as ib broken on downside.at the end of the day we would find a primary day on downside however testing prev va confirm break would start a downmove.buy/sell below/above va and poc is a certain trade most cases with 70% perfection.
__________________
thx
nTuple

Disclaimer: I am not a Research Analyst and not registered with any regulating authority. All posts are for educational purpose only.

Consider us a dumb -dumble guy in this analysis, any type of real time example will be quick-learn approach.

Last edited by nTP; 04-01-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nTP For This Useful Post:
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2017, 12:52 PM
R.M.'s Avatar
R.M. R.M. is offline
. .
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 649
Thanks: 2,721
Thanked 2,215 Times in 633 Posts
R.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud ofR.M. has much to be proud of
Default

Originally Posted by nTP View Post
it did not worked in my end as u may be using version 3 and i am using version 4. and ur profile chart is not starting from AB period either

Try these settings:





I have selected D as first letter in settings so everyday will begin with D. That preference is up to you. Conventionally A is for 0800 to 0830 hrs and so on. Our markets used to open at 0955 hrs and D was used as the first letter in those days. Inertia prevents me from changing that to C!

regards.
rm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to R.M. For This Useful Post:
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Trillian's Avatar
Trillian Trillian is offline
indiTraders VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 1,572
Thanked 4,692 Times in 1,107 Posts
Trillian has a reputation beyond repute
Trillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Originally Posted by nTP View Post
hi

non-trend day does not break high/low of IB.
if u used IB as it is a range which is set by A and B period ie first 60 mins range.

but it is upset on higher side not in the downside.

how yesterday's profile would be a neutral day? it could be nvn day or nday.



i would expect a downside day as ib broken on downside.at the end of the day we would find a primary day on downside however testing prev va confirm break would start a downmove.buy/sell below/above va and poc is a certain trade most cases with 70% perfection.

Hi,

I commented for the chart of 2nd Jan 2017 not yesterday's profile. Here on 2nd jan it broke both IB high or low. Shape of the profile is D shaped which makes a netural profile.

http://imgur.com/a/vFgHp

Regards
__________________
traDe the sEtup yoU see, beliEve what the marKet is telling yoU, trust yoUr Gut.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trillian For This Useful Post:
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 04-01-2017, 02:20 PM
nTP's Avatar
nTP nTP is offline
Flash Crash
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: kolkata
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 7,970
Thanked 2,400 Times in 1,424 Posts
nTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud ofnTP has much to be proud of
Default

Originally Posted by Trillian View Post
Hi,

I commented for the chart of 2nd Jan 2017 not yesterday's profile. Here on 2nd jan it broke both IB high or low. Shape of the profile is D shaped which makes a netural profile.



Regards

yup. can you explain 3 r day and 3 i day setup rules ?
__________________
thx
nTuple

Disclaimer: I am not a Research Analyst and not registered with any regulating authority. All posts are for educational purpose only.

Consider us a dumb -dumble guy in this analysis, any type of real time example will be quick-learn approach.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nTP For This Useful Post:
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Trillian's Avatar
Trillian Trillian is offline
indiTraders VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 1,572
Thanked 4,692 Times in 1,107 Posts
Trillian has a reputation beyond repute
Trillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond reputeTrillian has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Originally Posted by nTP View Post
yup. can you explain 3 r day and 3 i day setup rules ?

No idea. Never used.
__________________
traDe the sEtup yoU see, beliEve what the marKet is telling yoU, trust yoUr Gut.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trillian For This Useful Post:
Reply

indiTraders - Forum for the Active Indian Trader > Trading > Beginners Section


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


NordFX

All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:54 AM.


vBulletin Copyright by vBulletin

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2