1) I feel only randomness.
2) There are thousands of trader behind trading screen.
3) Every one has equipped himself with his own set of rules and trying to drag mkt in their intentional direction.
4)Its secondary , whether they succeed even fractionally in their effort, but
employment of each of their rule is making mky more random.
5) Mkt is moving under these random forces and seems generating random output.
6) Traders are again trying to uncode those random output and contributing more randomness.
7) I will be world's most foolish person if i come with my tiny handful rules and think i can extract my pie, trying to ride a random machine, trying to rule this mkt....i should really laugh myself how childish effort i am trying.
8) So i have no rules. If i am profitable or if some one has made money huge..then either they were "only lucky" or are "lucky" so far.
9) If rule could have turn losses in profits then there will be no "unlucky".
10) So finally, before coming to this mkt, ensure you are "lucky" enough.
Disclaimer : No Offense, No Argument , Only Judgement.